How to host a static HTML site on SharePoint
If you have a static HTML site that needs to be shared internally inside your organization, you don’t need to get a dedicated hosting service to do it
SharePoint can be used to host the static HTML sites if you follow the 5 simple steps described in this article.
- Rename all your .html files to .aspx and make sure all the links in the site are correct
- Open the SharePoint site using SharePoint designer
- Open the Site Pages or Pages library
- Copy all your files to the library
- Select the home page of your static site and click on Set as Home Page