How to embed Microsoft Loop pages in SharePoint
Microsoft Loop is a game-changer in collaboration, communication, and information sharing within teams and across organizations. With its intuitive interface and robust capabilities, Loop has revolutionized the way we work together within Microsoft 365, enabling seamless content creation and management.
To bring collaboration to the next level and to take advantage of your intranet in this blog post I’m showing how you can embed Microsoft Loop pages in SharePoint pages.
To take advantage of Microsoft Loop in SharePoint you should do the following:
- Open the Microsoft Loop page you want to embed in SharePoint
- At the top right corner click on Share
- On the menu click on Loop component
- Click Settings to adjust the permissions to your needs and define who will have access to this Loop page
- Click Copy to get the link to the Loop page in your clipboard
- Open the SharePoint page where you want to add the Loop component and click Edit
- Add the Embed web part to the page
- Instead of pasting the URL of the loop page directly let’s use an iframe tag instead. Use the code below and replace the value in the src attribute
<iframe src="FORM_URL" height="700px" width="100%"></iframe>
- Save the page and Publish it
Every user will be able to access and contribute to the loop component directly from your intranet and you can add more resources to the page to complement the information in Microsoft Loop.
In conclusion, the integration of Microsoft Loop pages within your SharePoint intranet is a transformative step towards enhancing collaboration, knowledge sharing, and productivity within your organization. By seamlessly embedding Loop components in your intranet, you empower every user to access and contribute to the wealth of information and insights stored in Loop pages.